- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Peacefully located at the rear of the "Old Hat Factory' is this refreshingly quiet 2 bedroom plus study warehouse conversion apartment with its own sense of private serenity.
Hints of its former industrial life include original red brick walls, high ceilings, exposed timber & steel beams embracing vast open spaces, a flexible floor-plan, coveted rear position and secure off street parking via Milton Street provide modern comforts and peaceful Bayside living.
• Inviting wide entrance with double doors and feature staircase
• Industrial influenced kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Expansive ground level open plan living/dining area's with polished timber boards ideal for the entertainer or home office environment
• Convenient downstairs powder room
• Master bedroom with built in robes and additional storage cupboards
• Second bedroom with built in robes
• Central bathroom with laundry facilities
• Mezzanine style 3rd bedroom or great home office
• Remote off street parking with access via Milton St.
A stunning mix of space, style and inner-city practicality with public transport conveniently on your door step and minutes from everything Elwood & St Kilda have to offer.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.